Here, at Edxkart Assignment Help, we do our best to deliver excellence in every aspect of our service. Sometimes an error is possible by the company due to several reasons and fails to meet your expectations. For this reason, if you are not satisfied with our work, we are ready to compensate our customers by providing them refund. Edxkart Assignment Help has a crystal clear refund policy but before lodging a refund appeal, we request our customers to read the following cases carefully:
- If a client is not satisfied with our work even after seven revisions offered by us, then the customer is free to file a complaint by contacting our customer support executives against this issue. After that it is our responsibility to:
- Assign your project to a different experienced writer in order to satisfy you and to execute your order successfully.
- Or provide a complete refund to you.
- If you notice that you were charged twice and you received two receipts from the payment processing system, do not hesitate to contact us. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded in full as soon as possible. .
- We always give our best to allot the most suitable writer as per the topic and subject for working on your assignment. Though, you will not receive 'failing' grades for your assignment, but in case you do then 50 percent of the cash will be refunded from our side. An authentic proof related to failing in the assignment will be required for the same within 31 days (one month) after the completion of the assignment.
Note: We will not be entertaining the request for refund after the above mentioned duration of time.
- If the quality of the paper is poor.
- If we fail to meet your deadline.
- If the customer service executives do not respond you.
- If there is any kind of plagiarism in the delivered work.
- For premium memberships, there is no refund. You have to use your premium membership once paid.
- We provide refund for unused sessions.
- We provide refunds on our discretion. Whatever decision we take regarding the refund is the final decision.
- NOTE: If you fail to notify us before communicating to a third party, it will be considered as a breach of contract.